Wednesday 18 July 2007

Wednesday is Hump Day

Well it's Wednesday, or as one of my colleagues at work calls it Hump Day. Monday and Tuesday, you climb the hill, but when you get over the hump on Wednesday, it's all down hill for Thursday and Friday to the weekend.



Bring on the weekend. The Bureau of Meteorology says that the weather will be fine. I know there's a drought and all, but after it's been cold amd wet most days over the last few weeks since I've been back from China, I am so glad it will be fine.



What's making news today. 600 workers at the Ford factory in Geelong will lose their jobs - and a few more when the automative parts companies that supply Ford also go under. North Korea have closed down more facilities at its nuclear plant, there's plenty of problems in Pakistan and a plane crash kills 200 in Brazil.



Tomorrow I have to see the immigration lawyer about getting Zhe out here. I wish they would hurry up. I received a card and a letter from her yesterday. Love you Zhe.



I am listening to a Swiss radio station - Radio Swiss Classic and they are playing glorious music. I think I will get off this and listen to it awhile. It's 7 degrees in Melbourne and it's cold.



I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: