Saturday 14 July 2007

A Cold Saturday Morning

This morning I had to get up early and go to Melbourne Airport to pick up some friends who were coming in from China. The weather is fine, but it is a little cold. I like going to the airport and meeting people. Of course there is one person I really want to meet at Melbourne Airport - hopefully she will be here soon.


I think I am going to go and do some housework after this. I think I'll go to the nursery this afternoon and buy something. A few years ago, I decided to collect succulents and cactai. I'm now thinking about moving on to bonsai. I have a courtyard at the back of my house that needs doing up and I'm thinking about getting a few bonsai and setting them around the place. I'll see..





Anyway, I'd better get on and do something

No comments: