Monday 23 July 2007

Monday again

The first blog for a few days. I've just forgotten to get in and write. Perhaps the enthusiasm is wearing thin. I'm here listening to Radio Swiss Classic. Didn't do much over the weekend, the weather was fine though, so I did a bit of gardening, mowed the lawn did some weeding. On Sunday morning I went to Church. We have a new Pastor'who seems alright.

I tried to ring Zhe, but she must have been working. On Saturday morning I bought the new Harry Potter book. I'm currently up to page 134. Wonder how it is all going to end? I don't think he'll die.

What's happening in the news - Zahir Shah, the former King of Afghanistan has died, Our Prime Minister has declared that voting for the Labor Party in the upcoming election would be madness - what else would he say! Dr Haneef is still in Jail - a political prisoner if you ask me, there's been a number of deaths due to mudslides and floods in Indonesia. That'll do.

Tomorrow I'll write more.

No comments: