Friday 13 July 2007

The First Blog

It is a cold Friday night in Melbourne and I am sitting here listening to German radio - playing Bach over the internet. This is one of the few things that I use my home computer for. I like listening to internet radio from across the miles. Perhaps it goes back to my childhood when I used to play around with shortwave on the radio and see what I could pick up.



This is my first blog. I'm wondering what to write, I've got nothing to say. I recently started to use Picasa and then I thought well why not use other tools on Google and here I am. Should I tell you a little bit about me.



I am here in Melbourne, Australia. I'm 51 on the 16th of July, that's next Monday. I have a house, car, budgerigar, cat and a duck. My job is interesting sometimes. I have to read everyday otherwise I go crazy. I don't really have a favourite television program. I like to listen to the radio. Radio National.



Outside it is raining,

No comments: