Sunday 2 September 2007

Sunday Night

Damm it, Sunday rolls around and tomorrow's Monday. Back to work.

I had one of those weekends where it seems promising enough, but then you don't end up doing anything. I can't remember doing anything mildy interesting yesterday. Perhaps getting my haircut. Today I got up and went to church - the first time for about a month and half way through the service, I was thinking about how good it was to be back there. What has happened to me in the last couple of years, that I've come to like going to church? This afternoon I went over to Shu Shu's and it was like what happens when old friends meet. It seemed like I hadn't seen her for five minutes rather than almost 2 years. We just started talking and picked up where we left off.

I've got some washing and ironing to do but I am going to leave that for someother time. I'm feeling tired tonight and will go to bed after writing this.

Monday tomorrow I can't get excited.

See you later.

No comments: