Saturday 22 September 2007

Spring Saturday Morning 7.45

Saturday has come again and it looks like it is going to be a nice day outside. I've got my gardening pants on. So I might get into it later on. This morning I've got to do the shopping and then afterwards see what happens. I'm feeling good today, Collingwood were beaten in football last night and aren't going to play in the Grand final next week.

I'll tell you a story.

Once upon a time, a neighbour returned a large pot to its owner and when the owner looked inside the pot he saw a little pot.

"What's this doing here?"The owner asked the neighbour.
"Öh" said the neighbour. "The pot must have been pregnant and had a baby."

The owner thought this to be one complete rubbish, but he'd got himself a new pot, so he merely replied to the neighbour. "Yes, it must have had a baby."

Several weeks later, the neighbour again knocked on the pot owner's door and asked to borrow the large pot. The owner, thinking that he may again get a small pot wnet to the kitchen and gave it to the neighbour.

Time passes and the owner of the pot began to wonder when his neighbour was going to return it. One day he could wait no longer and went over to his neighbour's house.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news," The neighbour answered when he was asked about the pot. Ït got sick one day and although I tried my best to care for it, it passed away. I buried it in the garden."

"What are you talking about." The pot's owner replied. "How can a pot die, it's something made it doesn't have life."

Öh, but you said it can have a child. If it is alive enough to have a child, then surely it can die."

The pot's former owner coudn't think of anything to say and went back to his house potless.


That story came from a website www.submission.org I like it, like I do all folk stories.

I had better go, the animals are wanting to be fed.

Cheers until next time.

No comments: