Tuesday 2 October 2007

Sick Tuesday

It's Tuesday morning and I should be at work. But i've got a cold and I'm going to take the day off and rest. Yesterday I went to work and every one was asking me why I had come in. Telling me go home and don't come in tomorrow. So I'll oblige them. There is something tapping me from behind, reminding me that I have had a few too many days off work recently.

It's the week after the grand final. Geelong won - good luck to them, I don't mind. Melbourne Storm won the rugby. It's funny how many people like rugby when a Melbourne team wins the grand final. I find watching a game of rugby to be as painful as some of the hits that you see inflicted in the game itself.

Outside it is sunny and it could be a nice day. I'm not going to do much, I've got to write to Zhe and get that posted. Might watch a dvd or something, go to the library and do some study (if the headache allows).

No comments: