Thursday 5 November 2015

Second Vent

I have been thinking a lot of negatives lately and I am starting to think about all that energy I have lost that could have been put into thinking more positively.  It is time to take on board that stuff that I have been listening to.  It is time to remember that I am the only one who can go inside myself and make change.  Other people out there control what goes on out there, but inside I am the only one that can reach in and control what I am thinking.  Stress is a pain which comes to tell you that there is something that you need to change.  The way out is to remember that I alone can take charge of my mind and change the state of my mind.  I must be able to do this, I have to make myself accept this.  I have to discover what is driving me to stress and feeling down and then questioning myself looking for the whys that I think think this and putting those whys to the test.  Is this really the situation or is it something that my mind is making it up. 

My natural state is a loving, peaceful human being,  Babies are not born stressed or hurt.  I need to remind myself that I am a human being and that I am a peaceful loving soul.  I have to think of myself as a lotus blooming in mud.   Life is a journey, there will be ups and downs and wrong turns, I must have patience with myself and trust that I  will find the right path, I must avoid overthinking and analysing.  Remember "This too shall pass" Meanwhile I can look at this transition this down period as an opportunity to explore myself,  work my way through.  I must be gentle and open and give myself time.  I must do things for myself, when I do good to others, I am doing good for myself.   I am OK and I will be OK.

No comments: